Skip to main content
QA Software Engineers
- Lead test efforts on multiple platforms.
- Perform functionality, system, integration, regression, load and acceptance testing using ad-hoc methods and automated testing tools.
- Coordinate and work with multiple test environments.
- Perform business and function requirement verification.
- Record all test results and thoroughly investigating and documenting defects and errors.
- 2+ years’ professional experience developing test strategies, test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills for interacting with technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, conceptualize system issues, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience working with teams using cloud platforms to design systems and build functionality to get results.
- Ability to drive and lead the architecture, design, and development of highly scalable, cloud based applications.
- Experience working with databases with large data sets.
- Experience with Linux, MySQL, PHP and Web Services.
- Experience with end-to-end business processes.
- Ability to work in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform is also desirable.
- Matching 401(k) contributions (up to predetermined percent)
- Comprehensive benefits including health, vision and dental
- Paid holidays and paid time off
Locations Apply for this job
Foster City Office