Salesforce recently hosted a webcast with partners to explore best practices for sales development. Salesforce’s Doug Chaney, Director of ISV Channel Sales, moderated a C-Suite panel including Will Wiegler, CMO of SteelBrick, Matt Close, Chief Revenue Officer of the TAS Group and our own Mark Bradley, CEO of Conversica.
It was a great discussion, with each executive sharing their experiences in creating and scaling Sales Development organizations to help their companies grow. You can listen to the complete webcast recording here.
We asked each of the executives to share some of their best resources as a follow-up to the webcast, and here they are:
- The AA-ISP is the professional industry group for inside sales professionals. The group holds monthly meetings in most major cities and an annual conference.
- The Salesforce Pardot Executive Perspective has some of the stats and insights that we discussed.
- The SaaStr group on LinkedIn has great recommendations for scaling sales and marketing in early stage companies. The SaaStr events are also great for meeting others doing the same.
- TOPO is a research and advisory firm focused on marketing and sales development. They have a great blog and hold periodic meetings to deep dive on specific topics.
- Download the Conversica eBook on Sales Development Best Practices
- Get the SteelBrick eBook on Becoming a Superhero Sales Leader
- Listen to the TAS Group SMART Sales Transformation Podcast Series