Back to Alliance Program
Conversica is growing its business worldwide with the support of a network of technology, services, and reseller partners. We’ve created the Conversica Alliance Program to recruit, enable and nurture a select group of partners focused on the future and adoption of Intelligent AI Assistants.
What Alliance Type Are You?
Champion Conversica to drive market awareness and capture mindshare
- Great for: ISVs, Agencies, Consultants, System Integrators (SI), Investors and Service Providers
- You have a network of constituents who would benefit from learning about and employing Conversica’s existing AI Assistants through collaborative thought leadership and other marketing initiatives
- You have a passion for AI and helping companies scale their business (shared vision), and fluent knowledge of the Martech space and how Conversica fits into that landscape
Enhance capabilities of both your offering and the Conversica product offering
- Great for: ISVs, Enterprise Platforms, and System Integrators (SI)
- You have a desire to expand product usage through integrations with complementary tech solutions
- You have the bandwidth to co-promote the integration
Recruit end customers to sign subscriptions directly with Conversica
- Great for: Agencies, Consultants, Individuals, and Service Providers
- You have an existing network and the ability to generate your own demand
- You have a long-term vested interest in client success (e.g. complimentary services)
- You are willing to remain involved throughout the sales cycle
Recruit end customers to sign subscriptions with Partner
- Great for: ISVs, Agencies, Consultants, System Integrators (SI) (e.g. Predictive Analytics, Lead Providers, etc.)
- You have the bandwidth and desire to take on complete sales and post-sale client process
- You are willing to work with Conversica teams during training and ongoing review of partner performance
Marketo 2019 LaunchPoint Technology Partner of the Year - Conversica is the leader in conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) Assistants for business.
Marketo recognized Conversica because of its integration with Marketo, which leverages the synergies between marketing automation and conversational AI to drive high-efficiency sales lead follow-up. Conversica is a member of Marketo’s LaunchPoint partner program, which delivers seamlessly integrated, best-in-class partner solutions that solve business challenges, such as maximizing revenue opportunities—the central focus of the Marketo-Conversica relationship.
Conversica’s Marketo integration multiplies the scale and effectiveness of sales teams by engaging with every lead throughout the buyer’s journey. Personalized conversations, generated by Conversica’s AI Sales Assistants, nurture leads over email or text and provide customers with valuable, actionable information, like buyer interest and readiness. Conversica shares information with Marketo via an “out-of-the-box” API that helps drive actions such as lead scoring and notifications. As a result, marketers and sales teams are able to move leads through the sales funnel more quickly.
According to Wyatt Tucker, Global Marketing Operations Manager at TIBCO and a Marketo Certified Expert, “Through the use of Conversica and Marketo, we can ensure every one of our prospects is followed up with and gets the information and assistance they need as they research and evaluate TIBCO’s Connected Intelligence Cloud platform. As a result, we’ve improved the overall prospect experience and exponentially increased incremental pipeline in less than six months.”