Conversica is very excited to announce a record-breaking first half of 2017, with unprecedented growth in bookings and revenue. And if that wasn’t enough, we’ve also launched more capabilities to the AI platform, added key leaders to the executive team, and received industry awards and analyst recognition.
These milestones are a testament to the growing importance of conversational AI for business. More companies are seeking tools that will help them connect with prospective and existing customers in a personalized and engaging way. Conversica is proud to be the leader in the conversational AI category and is committed to making more innovative AI capabilities.
Check out the short video above featuring Conversica CEO, Alex Terry, on our exciting milestones for the year so far. You can also read the full press release here or continue on to see the highlights of what’s been happening at Conversica:
Increased revenue and customer bookings
- Thanks to new customers and significant expansions in existing accounts, we’ve increased our annual recurring revenue by over 50%.
- Our customer base has grown to over 1,200 companies. New customers added in 2017 include Box, New Relic, Microsoft, Northwestern Mutual, Salsa Labs, Avalara, and more.
- Be sure to check out all of our customer case studies and video case studies.
Added capabilities to the conversational AI platform
- Greater assistant capabilities – The AI assistants have expanded their skill set and can now automate important business conversations in service, finance, customer success and recruiting.
- Multiple languages – In addition to English, the AI assistant can now engage your leads in Spanish and French. Increase your outreach and connect with potential customers in their preferred language.
- More communication channels – SMS/text messaging has been added as a new communication channel. The AI assistant can easily switch between email or SMS mid-conversation, depending on the lead’s communication preference.
- Automated meeting scheduler – We’ve made it easier than ever for prospective clients to connect with your company. The AI assistant helps prospects schedule when they want to speak with your reps, directly from the conversation.
- For more information on the Conversica platform, check out How it Works.
Expanded the Conversica leadership team
- Dr. Sid J. Reddy as Chief Scientist – Sid joins Conversica from Microsoft, where he was a Principal Applied Scientist. Prior to Microsoft, he founded the NLP Lab at Northwestern University.
- Brian Kaminski as Chief Customer Officer – Brian comes to Conversica from IBM, where he served as a worldwide client success executive and developed the strategy for customer success across IBM’s SaaS portfolio.
- Victor Belfor as Senior Vice President of Business Development – Victor joins Conversica from OpenSesame, where he managed partnerships ranging from Oracle and SAP to Workday, Cornerstone and OnDemand.
- For more information on the Conversica leadership team, please visit this page.
Received industry recognition
- For the second year in a row, Conversica made the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies.
- We also earned the Red Herring Top 100 award for North America.
- You can view Conversica’s accolades here.
The year may be far from over, but we’re looking forward to continuing our growth and helping humans connect to humans through our innovative, conversational AI technology.
Thanks for being part of our journey!
Conversica1 hour ago
Conversica52 mins ago
Conversica17 hours ago
Conversica21 hours ago
Conversica22 hours ago