The Conversica Community Is Here!
We’ve been hard at work over the past several months, creating a space for our customers to connect with their peers, join discussions, share industry best practices, and learn new ways to elevate their businesses with Conversica. Even our own employees (known as Conversicans around the office) are a part of the community, sharing their thoughts as well.
So, if you’re ready to gather digitally with other Conversica customers to ask questions, provide answers, and share ideas, you simply must join the Conversica Community.
How to Join the Conversica Community
Ready to join this friendly, open, and informative environment? The good news is you don’t even need to create an account! You can sign in to the Conversica Community using your Conversica Credentials:
- Head on over to your Conversica Dashboard
- Log in with your standard Conversica Credentials
- Select “Community” from the top navigation bar
- You will be redirected to the Conversica Community
- Start connecting and checking out our exclusive community content!
Engaging in the Conversica Community
Now that you are a part of the Conversica Community, the real fun can begin. Here are a few ways to interact with our community:
- Vote on content. Increase the visibility of posts by upvoting posts and comments you enjoy. Or downvote comments or posts you find irrelevant or inadequate.
- Share your comments. Engage with other people’s posts by leaving a comment of your own. Piggyback your own questions on someone else’s posts—or share your own experiences and solutions to help others in the community.
- Write a post. Want to leave your own post? Drop a question or idea into the community by clicking the “New Post” button, adding a title, details, topic, and clicking submit. It’s just that easy.
- Submit Feature Requests & Product Feedback. Conversica customers now have the ability to share their product feedback and ideas directly with the Conversica Product
- Learn about the latest Conversica Releases, first! All the latest product news and releases will be announced first in the Conversica Community. Make sure to follow the Product Updates topic to be notified whenever a new release is shared.
What to Expect from the Conversica Community
We’ve given you the basics, but what happens inside of Conversica Community is up to you and other members. There are already lots of people talking about their challenges, solutions, and ideas. Plus you can find lots of helpful content from Conversicans who know the product inside and out.
So what are you waiting for? Hop into the Conversica Community today!