The Conversica team first and foremost wants to wish you plenty of health during this uncertain time. Please take the appropriate precautions to care for yourself, your loved ones and others around you.
While the unfortunate spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues around the world, the Conversica team wants to let you know that we retain our commitment to our customers, our partners, and our employees.
We are taking necessary health precautions including (but not limited to):
- Postponing all nonessential business travel and event attendance in favor of internet video conferencing and other digital solutions.
- Recommending that our employees avoid nonessential personal travel.
- Allowing our employees to work from home as needed, while ensuring quality cybersecurity measures for remote operations.
- Placing hand sanitizer dispensers in our offices and providing best practices to ensure personal and office hygiene to avoid transmission.
- Keeping our staff updated on the latest, quality information about the outbreak.
- And ensuring open communication amongst concerned parties.
Despite these behavioral changes, we do not expect any significant impacts or interruptions to the Conversica platform.
Our Intelligent Virtual Assistants will continue to be a reliable, digital solution helping our customers maintain productivity and ultimately protecting their businesses during this uncertain time.
Above all, we wish everyone good health and peace of mind during this time. Please feel encouraged to reach out if you have questions or concerns.
The Conversica Team
Last Update: March 2020