– Conversica, the leading provider of sales conversion management software for marketing, inside sales and sales organizations, announced today that its application has been deployed by The Faulkner Organization, a 20-franchise auto dealership with locations across Pennsylvania. Handling approximately 5,000 leads per month for the dealership’s Internet sales teams, Conversica has enabled Faulkner to increase its engagement rate with sales leads from 25 percent to more than 50 percent.
Faulkner uses the Conversica application to automatically reach out via email to contact, engage and qualify leads generated by the company’s website, demand generation campaigns, third-party lead aggregators and other lead sources. Using email messages, Conversica’s artificial intelligence application is able to automatically interpret responses from leads and generate an appropriate email response without the need for any human interaction.
“Conversica has made our sales teams and appointment setters much more efficient, which eliminates the operational expense of adding new staff to handle an increasing volume of Internet leads,” said Neil Gandhi, director of digital marketing at the Faulkner Organization. “Since implementing Conversica, the number of leads handled by a single appointment setter has increased from 150 to 225 per month – a 50 percent increase – and our Internet sales organization is confident that the sales team is engaging with highly qualified leads with intent every time.”
Conversica enables Faulkner’s sales teams to focus their efforts on highly qualified leads with purchase intent by:
- Creating automated, two-way email-based communication with leads using a human persona
- Determining the lead’s intent in real-time by interpreting text in the email response
- Alerting a salesperson to contact qualified leads who indicate intention to buy now
- Following up after the salesperson’s initial contact to continue to nurture the lead and get additional information or feedback
“The Faulkner Organization is a great example of a pioneering auto dealership that recognizes the value of increasing the level of automation in its sales process to improve efficiency and effectiveness,” said Mark A. Bradley, chief executive officer at Conversica. “By adding the missing piece of automation in the sales cycle, Conversica has revolutionized how Faulkner’s Internet sales department interacts with prospects and customers.”
To date, The Faulkner Organization has deployed Conversica to more than 70 percent of its franchises with plans to bring one or two more franchises on board each month until the entire organization is using the sales conversion management application.
A case study with additional details on The Faulkner Organization’s success with Conversica can be downloaded at www.conversica.com/faulkner.